Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Clinique 3-step system isn't working!! help!?

ok so i bought my 3-step system hoping for nice clear skin. i don't suffer from serious acne just occasional breakouts in my T-zone. after 2 days of using it my skin is breaking out WAY more than it used to. I have read that it gets better before it gets worse, but i have been using it for 5 days and there's no improvement, and for $60 there should be! Should i continue using it and will my skin get better?My Clinique 3-step system isn't working!! help!?
Any decent acne treatment takes time.


What you read isn't true.


How most treatments work is they basically pull up the problems up to the surface, where it will heal better from there.


You will not get 2-day results. Keep going.


The main problem people have with acne treatments is lack of patience.


Persevere!My Clinique 3-step system isn't working!! help!?
Trust me, not even the most expensive acne treatments work for everyone. I would go back to a Clinique counter and consult them about the problems you've been experiencing. Clinique is a very professional brand so they SHOULD be able to give you another 3 step system or at least give you better advice about the product.





If you don't want to spend your money on Clinique though, I recommend trying Neutrogena's Skin ID. My room mates got it and so far it has worked very well for them. It's based on a survey and they ask you what type of acne you get, your skin type, stress level, and a lot more questions and they determine what treatment you should get, it's really detailed and looks very promising.





Good luck :)
I would try and use it a little while longer but if it doesn't work, attempt returning it. A great skin care regimen is just wash your face with Dove Soap. My skin is naturally usually blemish free but washing my face with that really helps keep the little pimples away, and it washes all my make-up off really easily, and best of all, it is cheap!





I recently started a fashion blog, and right now I only have one post; however, its going to be chic fashion for everyone. I love high fashion but can't afford it like most, so my goal is to show people everywhere how to look stunning. I hope to also talk about new make-up products and the best ones to buy for particular looks. Check it out:


http://la-vie-est-chic.blogspot.com/


And I hope I helped...
don't keep using it if your breaking out more than usual. i use clean and clear advantage acne control kit and it works great if you use it every morning and night. after i used it a couple of times my face was softer and most of my acne disappeared. go to walmart and get it. hope i helped! please answer mine! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Many people find that that system makes their skin worse.


Keep using it for a week or two, then return it if it still breaks you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing