Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which do u think the best? clinique, dermalogica, or murad?

which do u think the best for skin problem like mine (oily+acne). clinique, murad or dermalogica? do u have any experience using one of those product? is acne curable? please answer. thx.Which do u think the best? clinique, dermalogica, or murad?
Acne is very treatable. retinol or less toxic Idebenone. Better skin care products such as True Cosmetics or Proactive also help. Mineral makeup such as True or jane Iredale are much better for your skin and don't clog pores.Which do u think the best? clinique, dermalogica, or murad?
clinique
See your doctor and get oral antibiotics. Over the counter stuff just doesn't work.
i dont think that acne is cureable with skincare. go to your doctor and get some oral antibiotics. this will take care of the infection in your pores which causes the spots. then use a good quality, gentle skincare system (any of those would be fine, buth i think clinique is best) for oily skin NOT ACNE. this sounds really stupid, but you dont need antibacterial stuff while your on antibiotics, the chemicals will just dry out your skin. high quality skincare for oily skin will unblock your pores and all that anyway. ive tried LOTS of things, and this is working better than anything ive tried before.
dermalogica is probably the best but it can dry out your skin quite a lot. its what beauty therapists recommend to people with acne. its also good because it uses a lot of natural ingredients.
oh please.





i tried murad and it TOTALLY f***ed my skin up! dont try it
i have sufferd from minor acne for along time. passing my teenage years i started seeing my GP. she prescribed me tetralysal antibiotics two a day and a gel cream, ive been on medication for more than a year now, i kept asking my doctor that i was not getting any better...i also used clinque products but it only made my skin worse, i then had an acne facial...i think since i had that facial teartment wich cost me 拢30 my skin has improved dramaticalyy. the therapist gave me dermalogica products, its been excellent, ofcourse am still taking the antibiotics but reduced down to 1 a day. i also drink 2 litures of water a day, i also wash ma face regulary with tea tree oil soap, as soon as i feel its oil. i can tell you my skin is super acne free and glowing. i hope this helps you
I have used dermalogica since I was introduced to it while getting a facial. Because there are no chemicals, it is much better for your type of skin. In the past I have used clinique, but found their moisturizers were too oily for my skin and I broke out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing