Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clinique vs Neutragena: which works better?

I've tried Proactiv with minimal to no results, so I'm looking for something new. I've heard good things about both brands, and I'm not sure which one to get. My skin is a combination of oily and dry. Please be specific about what you like or don't like, and which products you prefer or suggest.Clinique vs Neutragena: which works better?
Definitely Clinique, without a doubt. I've used both brands and I felt like Neutrogena's cleansers were pretty much soap. It dried out my skin and did nothing for my acne because it didn't get into the pores and clean out the acne causing bacteria.





Clinique, on the other hand, is my holy grail. I use their 3 step system every day plus the exfoliating scrub every other day and my face has been completely zit free for a long time now. It may be more expensive, but it's definitely worth it.





Since Clinique is sold at department stores, not drug stores like Neutrogena, you can ask for free samples at their counter to see if you like it before purchasing it.Clinique vs Neutragena: which works better?
It really depends on what you are looking for. Neutrogena is really good for acne prone skin, and they have good toners, exfoliators, and cleansers. Don't use the Wave though, it doesn't do anything. All it does is vibrate your skin. But anyways, Clinique is good as a moisturizer and have good cleansers, but I would try Neutrogena first since it is much cheaper than Clinique. Good luck!
I would say Clinique because it is for all skin types. The cleasner goes deep into the pores to clean it out while the toner evens out the skin color and texture. And the moisturizer makes it soft and without making it oily. Hope I helped!!
The Skin ID program worked great for me and it ended up it was cheaper than Proactive. I really like it.


http://www.skinid.com/econsumer/clearski鈥?/a>
Neutragena is good you should try Neutragena SkinId.Go to skinid.com they let you create your own system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing