Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you prefer .. Mac or Clinique?

and why?What do you prefer .. Mac or Clinique?
Both lines have great products and manufactured by the Estee Lauder Companies.





Clinique is more mainstream colour and great skin care while MAC has phenomenal, funky, hip colour and brushes with marginal skin care.





MAC foundation are awesome and offer many options for women of colour.What do you prefer .. Mac or Clinique?
MAC
i love clinique superbalm, the raspberry color is perfect. but i really want to get a tube of the malibu barbie lipglass
MAC. They have a better selection of colors
I actually prefer both. Mac of course is Mac and is known for intense pigments that really make colors pop. it's highly recommened for photos, fashion shows, anything would require a heavier application for durability. Mac shadows are great and comes in lots of colors and textures which promotes creativness. After all it is the a line created for and by makeup artist..





Clinique is good for the everyday woman who kinda stays in their makeup routine. They have a large variety of cleaning products for all skintypes.





Mac is domination for teens to mid 30's in demographics and clinique focuses on the more mature woman who believes in skin care.
I have tried foundations from both places, and I don't like either one. They go on too heavy for me, and I'm a transsexual! If you want a nice natural look, go to Lancome and get tinted moisturizer. Max Factor makes a good foundation as well, so don't think you have to get expensive stuff.





Lancome has good eyeshadows, but go for Mac if you need a dramatic look with a lot of color.
MAC...make-up stays on for a loooong time on my face
Mac -- it lasts longer, in my opinion
Mac, i used clinique when i was younger and it always seemed to fade and come off. Mac stays on for a very long time and looks very professional
MAC baby!!!





But Chanel is better than both. :)
~MAC...Clinique dries out my skin
I actually like them both. I have very oily skin in the summer and combination skin in the winter. In the winter I use MAC Fix-It. Since I have acne scares it really gives me a even, blended look when I use a moist brush to apply it. One color compliments many skin colors. In the Summer I use Clinique when I want a sheer matte look. It does well absorbing oil too. I recommend that you get on-line with Dermalogica.com and do a skin analysis so that you will know your skin type. Please remember that your skin changes often. So what works this month may not work next month. If you change your skin regiment your makeup will probably change too.





GOOD LUCK!
i like clinique the best..


but that's with thier lip gloss..


t can be pricey..


liek 15 a tube thingy..


but i luv it..


and i get lots of compliments on how shiny and lucious my lips look..


good luck one pickin which one to get!
MAC.. Lighter on my pockets. More lasting on my face. :)
I prefer Mac although my mom works for clinique I get free stuff ...but Mac blends with my skin much better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing