Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of clinique? Is it just another usless product?

its great


been using it since 1993What do you think of clinique? Is it just another usless product?
I tried it once... It is way too harsh... I prefer Clarins.What do you think of clinique? Is it just another usless product?
Probably. Never heard of it either.
It's pretty good product depends on what your using from it
i like it very much


all the clinique products i've used are great


foundation, powder, anti-puffiness eye cream, beach and tan products etc.
I tried their stuff. It never impressed me. I prefer the products from The Body Shop, and also Neutrogena. For face care.





For cosmetics. I like Benefit, The Body Shop, Too Faced, and Physician's Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing