Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is better, proactive, clinique, murad...any other product for acne?

Please be honest.. :)What is better, proactive, clinique, murad...any other product for acne?
It really depends on your skin type. I have used all three products and haven't found any of them to be overly successful. My mom uses Murad and likes it a lot. However, I have a lot of friends that swear by Proactive. The Clinique astringent I used, worked well but was way to harsh on my skin after awhile. So far the best combo I have found is: 1 - Wash with a mild soap - like dove and 2- Use a dollop of the Proactive Skin Perfecting Lotion





The products that really dry out the skin in theory seem like a good idea. However, if you have skin at all like mine it will end up being worse. I always had to cake on so much moisturizer that I would end up making my face worse.








For those major problem zits, the ones that hurt real bad, I swear by the Proactive Spot Treatment.What is better, proactive, clinique, murad...any other product for acne?
vHi.


I know acne is really annoying, especially if if comes out severe.


Try using some tips and tricks from this website:





http://AcneTreat.net





It helped me alot, i'm sure you can find something for yourself too.


Seeyaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing