Monday, November 30, 2009

Has Anyone Ever Tried Clinique's Foundations?

Are they good? Can you name the Clinique foundation that you bought and rate it out of 5? Tell me whats good about that product =)





Bonus Question: Are M.A.C. facial cleansers any good?Has Anyone Ever Tried Clinique's Foundations?
What I like most about clnique is that it doesn't look cakey/fake and that you don't feel like you have alot of makeup on. My two favorite are Cliques clarifying liquid foundation(good for acne prone skin, has great coverage and gives a velvety-matte finish) and Perfectly Real Compact makeup (looks like skin, coverage is good and doesn't break me out].. but their colour selection does kinda suck =\





I'd rate their foundation at about 3.5/4 out of 5.Has Anyone Ever Tried Clinique's Foundations?
The MAC facial cleansers tend to make yoru skin overly dry even if you have oily/combination skin. I say...dont risk it. Its usually a hit or miss with MAC cleansers. My favorite cleansers were Bare Escentuals Rare Minerals Renew and Reveal Cleanser (its great becuz it is a mineral cleanser that comes in powder form so you can take it with you through airport security...all you do is mix with water)


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





and another cleanser I like is the philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser. Its great becuz you dont need a toner if you use this since it is already pH balanced.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





and i've also used Philosophy Microdelivery exfoliating wash for some time. it was good.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





and when i had acne...ole henriksen aloe vera cleanser was AMAZING!!!!


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





*******


and about clinique foundations. i've heard that it gives an orange tint when it dries so its BLEH! it also has a history of causing people to break out so I wouldn't risk it.
My mother uses that and she LOVES it,she says that she likes the clinique brand. I would rate it at a 5 cause i lie clinique 2. It dosen't clump like other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing