Monday, November 30, 2009

Clinique anti-blemish solution control 3 step?

if you've tried it what effect did it have on your skin? was it worth the money? how long does it last? is it the best skin care that you dont have to order (like proactive)? are any other clinique products better for getting rid of mild acne?Clinique anti-blemish solution control 3 step?
I have been using Clinque for about 5 years and I think that it works. The 7 day scrub works well, too. The good thing about Clinique is if it doesn't work, you can take it back within a reasonable amount of time. I did try proactive b4 that but it made my face feel somewhat raw. I would say that Clinique is worth the price. If you use it 2x daily, the regular size lasts about 2 months, may be more. But if you have oily skin, use gel moisturizer, not lotion. The people that work there are pretty helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing