Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does Clinique give good makeovers?

No they do not. The beauty consultants at Clinique are not professionally trained. They are sales people who HAVE To do a makeover if you request one. Sure, sometimes you luck out and get someone who may know what they are doing...but otherwise they always give the same look!





If you want a makeover stick with a company that is known for makeup, not skincare:





MAC


Stila


Bobbi Brown


Trish McEvoy





But be sure to call ahead and make an appt. then you won't have to wait on line or be turned away.Does Clinique give good makeovers?
I happen to like mine,





I had one for prom and loves the clean natural look i gotDoes Clinique give good makeovers?
I got one from them a really long time ago. I think they're more known for cleansers and skin products rather than makeup. I think it would be more fun to go to the mac counter (but they're always busy), or somewhere where the makeup line is more popular.
they have lots of face cleansers and things like that,


but they also have makeup.


in my opinion, they give good makeovers.


but better at skincare and such.
Whenever you get a makeover, you are somewhat obligated to purchase a product from the line. If I were going to spend the money to get my make-up done, I would not go to Clinique because their makeup isn't worth the money. Try a different counter!
yes they do


but ask for light caz they will put it on heavy
Yes they do..
Yes they do.
Trust me Clinique does not give u a good makeover. I have spend 100 dollars on a product and it didn't work. If ur going to use a product on ur face wait at least 6 months untill u change the product becuase it takes a long time to work.
Not in my oppinion. Sephora is the best place to get a makeover. I just recently got one and I loved it! Plus their makovers are complimentary. They would love it if you bought something, but you don't have to

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing