Sunday, November 29, 2009

Clinique 3-Step Skincare? Is it purging my skin?

So two days ago I bought Clinique 3-Step (I love almost all their other products so I thought this would be a nice thing to try). I have had whiteheads under the skin on my cheeks and forehead for the longest time. Well since I've used Clinique they are becoming red and ';coming up';, and some have just gone away. Is it making my skin purge?Clinique 3-Step Skincare? Is it purging my skin?
I would recommend giving it at least a week to get results. You may be seeing changes like you said, but this is all part of the process to clearing up your skin. Be patient.Clinique 3-Step Skincare? Is it purging my skin?
it might just be that its cleaning your face of the impurities, or that its not working well for you from personal experience i invested a lot of money in the kit and found it to irritate my skin and break me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing