Sunday, November 29, 2009

Clinique superfit, supermoisture, or even better foundations?

my skin is pretty dry. So I need a good foundation to balance out my skinClinique superfit, supermoisture, or even better foundations?
If your face is pretty dry then its great to mix honey and nut meg. I know it sounds weird but it works. It will bring mosture to your skin. Do that about 3 times a week, and leave it on for 20 or 30 minutes. Its very good on your skin. I use cover girl clean makeup. It works very well for my skin, which is also pretty dry. And drink alot of water. its great for your skin. =)Clinique superfit, supermoisture, or even better foundations?
The MAC foundation is very good !


it has a water base so it's not harsh on your skin and it doesnt dry it out. It is about 30 dollars(i think)? It is a great investment though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing