Monday, November 30, 2009

Does Clinique 3-step acne solution work?

Did the Clinique 3-step acne solution work for you?


Cleanse and Tone and Moisterize.


I really want to get an acne treatment because I have acne all over my forhead, nose and chin.


If Clinique didn't work for you, what did?





Thank you so much!





xDoes Clinique 3-step acne solution work?
The clinique really does work :)


the reason for the acne on your forehead is actually due to your hair ( well its the most likely reason)


So make sure to tie it up in a high bun at night so the oils from your hair dont transfer on to skin and cause acne :)


Orgins spot remover is great for scne clears it up so quickly.


definetly give the clinique a go :)Does Clinique 3-step acne solution work?
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
I use to use Clinique 3 step and it turns in to 4 or 5 steps. It was not the best product. I use Mary Kay 3 in 1 cleanser and the night solution and the day solution and the moisturizor. This has kept my face clear and i love it.


My friend sells Mary Kay if you need someone to buy it from.


www.marykay.com/jdavis45318 or you can e-mail jdavis45318@marykay.com
HEY! Go to makeupalley.com, Sign up!





You can look at reviews on make up %26amp; skincare %26amp; more!


It totally helps!





So you can find the best review on a cleanser-buy it!


Find the best review on a toner/astringent-buy it!


Find the best review on a mask- buy it!


Then a lotion for in the morning/ or even one to treat acne at night!


It is sooo easy :) Everyone is so honest, I trust them.


They are people JUST like you! Good luck! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing