Monday, November 30, 2009

Makeup forever mat velvet+ matifying or lancome teint idole ultra or clinique foundation????

i have oily t zone with semi-dry cheeks. im beidge toned with a little bit of acne scarring on one of my cheeks but for the most part, my face is pretty clear. im looking for an oil-free foundation that has full coverage and will stay on for at least 8 hours w/o retouching. help! thanks:)Makeup forever mat velvet+ matifying or lancome teint idole ultra or clinique foundation????
try m.a.c. foundation.visit mac u vl definitely find right thing for your skin yeah lancome may be the second option but before using anyone go for a patch test....it will help u in knowing whether it will b suiting Ur skin or not.Makeup forever mat velvet+ matifying or lancome teint idole ultra or clinique foundation????
It's impossible with oily skin that your makeup will maintain the same coverage for 8 hours. Actually, it's impossible no matter what type of skin you have. But, I've tried a lot of foundations having the same problems you described- wanting something with good coverage that looked natural and lasted. The best foundation I have ever used is Armani liquid silk foundation. It was recommended to me by a makeup artist when I use to do clothing styling for photo shoots. It is in fact an award winning product. It is expensive, but I buy it because it is by far the best foundation I have ever used. Very natural looking, great coverage, and lasts longer than most.





Hope that helps!





p.s. I also have oily and acne prone skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing