Monday, November 30, 2009

I cant make my mind between lancome and clinique. I like them both,which one do u guys recommend the most & Y?

Please be specific, thank you.I cant make my mind between lancome and clinique. I like them both,which one do u guys recommend the most %26amp; Y?
I prefer Clinique to Lancome because:





1) most of Clinique's products are fragrance free.


2) Clinique's lipsticks have a better texture than Lancome's %26amp; no funny taste.


3) Clinique costs a bit less.I cant make my mind between lancome and clinique. I like them both,which one do u guys recommend the most %26amp; Y?
I work at a Belk Store and I like them both. Lancome has those flavored lip gloss that i love. But clinique has some very pretty colors for the eyes. I know i am not much help but if you are like me i use them both. I get one thing from Lancome and something else for the other.
I prefer Lancome over the two. I've used both. My opinion is that Clinique is a good line for beginners...it's light and it's as easy as 1,2,3. That said, I've heard from more than one esthetician and makeup artist that their toner which contains alcohol is drying to your face. Also note, that no spa or esthetician would ever use soap on your face. Lancome blush is the best - it is like brushing silk over your cheeks. Their glosses are unbeatable as is their mascara. Their mascara is hands down the best.
ok take it from a girl who nows her makeup, ok they both have good thing and not so great things, ok first of all the pice they are both desinger makeup brands but clineque is much cheeper if money is an issure that might be somthing to consier. ok so i really like lancomes juicey line i like the lipstick and the gloss, althogh i like the JUICY ROUGE better than the juicy wear (it really doesnt last that much longer and u pay quite a bit more) or the juicy wear gliter (becasue of the gliter the texture is wierd and u cant varly see it,if u want the extra shine i would put a juicy gelee over it) so juicey rouge is my pick for lipstick. i dont really use lipline that much so i cant really judge. but i love lip gloss so i have tons to say about that. i love all juicy gloss products espeshially the juicy tubes jelly in daiquiri or mirical. for my face i use TEINT IDOLE ULTRA from lancome but i have prety good skin it is not oily or dry and i dhave never relly brook out, so this works for me however if u have any problem it miight not be enough considering it is very light and is just a tint just enough to make my skin look flawless. as far as blush and bronser go i only use MAC (my faviot makeup brand) for eyshadow i high recomend clinique, i find there eyeshadow of a much higher qualite and a better selection, however i do like lancomes COLOR DESIGN POP CHERUB PALETTE as for clineque thier Colour Surge Eye Shadow Super Shimmer collection are absulutly wonderfull but are definately high shimmer they are more for night makeup (try strke it rich on ur eyelash line and in ur corners with disco pink soft shimer spread to ur creases) for mascara lancomes Dè„¡FINICILS in black is the best i have found, for eyeliner i use MAC products so i dont no, i no u didnt ask for MAC info but some of my faviorts are the technokohl eyeliner in Auto-de-blu (but i have blue eyes and blonde hair, so blu eyeliner usually looks good on me u could try a diff. shade) but i like this eye liner because it is easy to control and is incredably soft and smooth, i also LOVE MACs liquidlast liner it is the best for going out or adding a lil funto ur look my faviort shades are aqualine and greenplay but all the shades are fun. ok so i no i just put alot of info in this awnser but let me sum it up, MAC is my faviort for anything eyeliner, or powdered (bush/bronzer) lancome for liquid fondation or anything lips and mascara, and clinique for eyeshadow (espeshially if u are going for shimmer) well good luck to you! hope i helpped and did not over walm u
I use clinique. I have very sensitive skin and their products are allergy tested and fragrance free. They work wonderfully and the ladies at the counter are always more than willing to help you find whatever you need and help you choose the right product for you. This and Mary Kay are the only ones i have found that i can use, but even some mary kay products irritated my eyes, but not with clinique
Clinique worked really well for me..





however i would always suggest proactiv %26lt;greatest
I'm loyal to clinique. I feel like their make up is not as thick as other brands. I don't like to feel my make up. I don't break out with it and I love their bonuses.
I personally like Clinique because I break out easily. I love Clinique's facial moisturizing lotion. I like to tan and my face will sometimes peel, but I can use this and it not only does an awesome job moisturizing but I never break out. Good luck!





I also use proactiv for acne and love it!!
It really comes down to what you are looking for.


Clinique is really good for much younger skin because it is so inexpensive/fragrance-free etc. To be honest the quality of the product is not as good as many think it is. You are paying for a name. A name which is owned by Estee Lauder. Clinique products are less expensive to make due to things like, lower quality packaging, and lack of fragrance. In order to make the products suitable for all skin types (especially those with sensitive skin) they can get away with not using that much of the high caliber ingredients you may see more in Estee Lauder, Lancome, Chanel, etc. However these lines tend to have the fragrance and a higher quantity of advanced ingredients.





Lancome on the other hand I would say is a higher quality. It tends to be more pricey, but you need to consider what you are looking for. I know they have some products that target younger and or more sensitive skin as well.





I personally prefer Lancome's quality. But that doesn't mean you can't use Clinique for a few things you like from them. But I would wait to get it when they are ';in gift'; so you can get a free makeup bag and samples.
Personally I tried clinique in my late teens because it was what other friends of mine used but as I got older I started buying lancome.





Really just a personal choice. I liked the smell of the products and all the freebies when they have promos.
I use Clinique and LOVE IT, a little goes a long way, I used to be an avid Mary Kay user but love the way clinique makes my skin feel, and the ladys at the clinique counter will match you with the colors you need. I haven't wore makeup in 4 years until I tried clinique, My skin actually looks healthier and don't break out as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing