Monday, November 30, 2009

A question about clinique makeup?

right now, i use merle norman's total finish compact make-up, and my face gets really oily around my nose area so during the day, my face feels weird because of the oil and my makeup and it feels disgusting and i have to reapply it because it does cover very good..in the mornings it does but not like the afternoons. I have a question..I went to clinique's website and they have this make-up called stay true make-up oil-free formula and it says its for very oily skin..so does anyone wear this make-up and does look good and feel comfortable?A question about clinique makeup?
I use Clinique, and I love it. However, if, as you say, you get oily towards the afternoons, the same would also apply whether or not you use Clinique oil-free formula or Merle Norman, in my opinion. I have very oily skin, and this is my problem too. What I do is bring oil-blotting sheets with me and blot whenever I want to ';freshen up';, then re-touch with a pressed powder and this makes me look freshly made-up all over again.





Hope that helps!A question about clinique makeup?
I use clinique and I love it...worth the high price!


I don't have oily skin, so I don't use what you are talking about, but I'm a clinique girl till the end!!
I am oily and Mary Kay has worked for me. I suggest you try it.
I love clinique. I have used since I was a teenager, and Im 32 now, I have always found they had a style that fits my needs. And the coverage is gorgeous.
I teach skin care for Mary Kay. I have not personally tried Clinique but several of my customer used it before switching to Mary Kay. It is important to get an oil free product that is Non-comedogenic.





http://www.marykay.com/sdoshi/color/foun鈥?/a>
I've used it and it works ok. The only thing I didn't like is it's price. Maybelline hs almost the same thing made with water that I'm using right now. I can't remember the name but it's in a light blue bottle. I am not getting any break outs or oil slicks, nor are any of the dry areas on my face too dry. I really like it and the price is nice.





Here is the link: http://www.maybelline.com/products/produ鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing