Monday, November 30, 2009

Clinique clarifying makeup!!! HOW DO YOU USE IT?

I have a tube of Clinique clarifying makeup-clear skin formula. I was wondering, since it is non-oily, is it safe to put a lot on? Does anyone put tons on and still have good skin?


Also-can you apply it directly to your skin after washing it? Without a base? Tell me exactly what you do!Clinique clarifying makeup!!! HOW DO YOU USE IT?
YES it is safe. I use it and it' works great. My skin isn't really bad but I have several flaws on my face that I use to cover up. I use it after I wash my face so I get all the dirt and dead skin off so the makeup goes on really nice and smooth.





First, I use some on-spot treatment that hides the really big falws on my face.





Then, I use my makeup brush to dab the clinique makeup onto my face and spread it all around my face. You can get the clinque makeup brushes at the mall for $25 I make sure I blend it in with my skin. Make sure not to put too much onto the brush. I make sure to get the nose, under the eyes, and chin as well.





Then, I use some clinique face blending powder. It's a powder that you put on your face to blend your makeup so it doesn't look cakey and so it looks good. I really reccomend it, it works great!





Then, I dab some blush, and I am ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing