Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone used clinique's redness solutions line...or any thing else that helps with redness?

For some reason my skin has been really pinky/red this summer. I am getting married in a few months and I'm trying to cut down on the redness. I'm especially red in my face and arms. I'm not sure why. Is there anything that works well to help it out?Has anyone used clinique's redness solutions line...or any thing else that helps with redness?
I work for Clinique and have many clients who LOVE the Redness Solutions line. Its great for calming the skin. Clinique is allergy tested and fragrance free. The cleanser is an overall good, gentle cleanser, the daily moisturizer will help keep your skin calm and prevent flare ups, the SPF 15 primer is great because it has a green tint to it so it counteracts the redness. Although I will say, its best not to wear any SPF on your wedding day. SPF acts like a shield and reflects the flash when you're taking pictures which makes your face look super light in photos. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water also...being dehydrated can make you skin do crazy things. :]] Good luck...I think you'll love Clinique!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing