Sunday, November 29, 2009

Question for Clinique users?

I really want to try Clinique products so I would like to know what is good and what is not! I have mild acne just around my chin and a little on my forehead, but I think the reason I keep getting acne is because I use acne products so I would just like to try basic cleansing products!





What do you use? I mainly just want a face wash with a moisturizer! Thanks for the response!Question for Clinique users?
Clinique has a 3-step system that works pretty well. They tailor it to your particular skin type. You start with a bar soap to wash, follow with a clarifying lotion to exfoliate and close the pores and then a moisturizer.





It works really well if you keep up with it. I like their products because they don't do animal testing.Question for Clinique users?
I have the same problem. Forget clinique and try dermalogica. Don't use products for acne as this will make your skin worse. I was doing this and when i went to a beauty salon i was told these products were too harsh for my skin. Don't know if you're getting blackheads?? I did!! So yeah try dermalogica and try the derma clay cleanser. Even if you go on amazon and type in dermalogica, you can buy a little bag with sample bottles for like $30 or maybe cheaper. Just make sure you buy for oily skin, not acne prone!!! Try it now. Good luck..
i am in love with Cliniques antioxident lotion. i use it every night before my bed and it gives me a beautiful glow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing