Sunday, November 29, 2009

Which is the best foundation and why? Mac, Bare Minerals or Clinique?

Bare minerals by FAR!!!! MAC breaks people out all the time. Clinique is good but bare mineral is made from minerals. We need minerals for our skin and it doesn't cause acne.Which is the best foundation and why? Mac, Bare Minerals or Clinique?
here are my choices in order because all have good foundations:


1. Clinique


2. Bare Minerals


3. MAC





clinique supermoisture is my favorite





it has the best coverage out of all of them


and it moisturizes my skin





but bare minerals provides UV protection


and it looks natural


(although it flakes on my skin; because my skin is dry)





MAC is alright


I haven't really used it a long time


but it seems to cover well








PS i have dry, combo skin


and i don't break out


so my skin might be very differnent from yoursWhich is the best foundation and why? Mac, Bare Minerals or Clinique?
Bare Minerals!!! i swear by this product. Its a amazing creamy powder that glides well over any imperfection. the kit comes with 2 shades, mineral veil (which is AMAZING) a blush a bronzer and all the tools...how good of a deal is that. its so simple and easy and soo good for your skin you can actually sleep in it! now if that's not a winner i dont know what is. Good luck:)
Out of those three it would be Clinique. MAC is WAY to thick and Bare Minerals has bismuth oxychloride. My favorite is Bee Luscious though. It is the only one that I never get that dirty face feeling with. Plus it lasts all day, has no oils and has no bismuth.
i would say clinique.


or bare minerals.





clinique has good coverage and everyone i know that uses it, says it works for their skin. and it works good on mine too.


bare minerals is good for your skin too but it doesnt cover as much as youd like.
Here is the order i would buy them in


1. MAC (great selection for all skin types)


2. Bare Minerals (not as much coverage as i would like)


3. Clinique (makes my skin break out!)
clinique because it covers well, not that expensive, and its the only makeup i know of approved by dermatologists to not clog pores or produce acne.
bare minerals. awesome for your skin. covers like magic.
I love Bare Minerals because it lasts forever and gets rid of my shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing