Sunday, November 29, 2009

MAC or Clinique brushes, what's better?

I'm about to buy some makeup brushes and I was wondering who has better brushes, Clinique or MAC? Especially when it comes to foundation brushes. Or are they about the same quality?MAC or Clinique brushes, what's better?
i have mac brushes and love them.... and they also have a wider variety of brushes and are known for quality... i have never used clinique make-up or brushes.... but i did notice that mac is usually slightly more expensive then clinique.... but i think it's worth it :)





and also... i use the mac brush cleaner and it works really good! it makes your brushes last longer, sanitized, shiny, soft and also makes them smell good! and.... it's cheaper than the clinique brush cleaner ;)MAC or Clinique brushes, what's better?
I'd trust MAC brushes over Clinique's.





For cosmetic brushes in general - I think The Body Shop's are excellent quality @ a reasonable price.





For good, reasonably priced foundation brushes consider Sonia Kashuk @ Target or The Body Shop. Avon also has one - be sure to get the one w/ nylon or Taklon bristles.





I got a foundation brush from Lancome - it's just like MAC's %26amp; I got a GWP (gift w/ purchase).
MAC and Clinique are owned by the same company, Estee Lauder, and from my personal and professional experience, MAC has a lot more to offer than any other company when it comes to brushes.
MAC brushes are amazing. Don't scrimp on a foundation brush even though they're kind of pricey. Also, the woman who manages my local MAC suggested that for less expensive, good quality eyeshadow brushes Sonia Kashuk (designer for Target stores) makes great brushes. I get my essentials (foundation brush, angle brush for lining my eyes) at MAC and leave the concealer brush and eyeshadow brushes to Sonia Kashuk.
i use mac
For a foundation brush, I like MAC but have recently gotten a set of brushes from Sephora. I highly recommend these. They are a bit more expensive, but so worth it.
MAC is by far a better quality brush. They also offer a wider variety of brushes.
I use MAC brushes.I haven't use Clinique before.I think MAC brushes are ok.
I have always liked the quality of Mac brushes. I don't think either company has much difference in the foundation brushes though. I would go with whoever is cheaper. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing