Sunday, November 29, 2009

What do you think of clinique make-up?

i'm considering on buying all my make-up from clinique from now and wanted to hear some opinions from people with person experience with clinique..


what do you think?


good? bad? would you adivse anyone to buy it?


thnx!


=).xWhat do you think of clinique make-up?
It stays on very well for long peroids of time so freshing up is not as often. They will treat you well and ask for them to match your skin tone to the best shade, they know best*


Don't forget to get the matching compact for on the go access.


The price is not too bad, but it is def worth it.What do you think of clinique make-up?
I've used Clinique for 20 years. I've always loved it. I am, however, branching out and trying some drug-store brands, like L'Oreal's true match foundation and powder. I'm trying out other stuff, mainly because of what I've read here on Yahoo!Answers! LOL





The Clinique mascara doesn't last long. Well, the freebie small ones do, but not the bigger ones. Lancome has some really good mascara. I've gone back to Maybelline Great Lash mascara.





I love the Clinique lipstick and eyeshadow - I won't ever give that stuff up. Their blush and bronzers are the best - they're keepers for me as well.





As for their soap, it dries me out too much, so I use Neutrogena liquid. But I do use Clinique's clarifying lotion. That's great.





Another thing with Clinique is that they have fantastic customer service... if you go to the right mall. A lot of department stores just have 1 or 2 ladies working all the makeup counters, and it's hard to get help. So if you go into a store and there's plenty of folks behind the Clinique counter, always go there.





Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer is okay, but it leaves me feeling kind of greasy. It's the yellow stuff they give away in all their freebie bags. I now use Oil of Olay Regenerist, which has gotten rave reviews in magazines.





Good luck with it!
its alright but i dont advice u to buy it!


i think Mary kay is the best one ever!


check it out im in love with it!





http://www.marykay.com/color/default.aspx
love it !!!!! i have allergies and very sensitive skin an clinique is great for people like me!!!! not smells and everything feels really clean!
love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing