Monday, November 30, 2009

Is the Burt's Bees line of make-up really any better than Physician's Formula, Clinique, Liz Arden, etc?

speaking from personal experience, burts bees has worked better for me than anything else i have tried (and i've tried a lot). everything they make is amazing! this might just have to do with my skin, but it is truly a notch above.Is the Burt's Bees line of make-up really any better than Physician's Formula, Clinique, Liz Arden, etc?
I am addicted to the Bees Wax Lip Balm in the yellow tube. It is so minty, soothing and soft on ur lips. its all N~A~T~U~R~A~L Report Abuse
Is the Burt's Bees line of make-up really any better than Physician's Formula, Clinique, Liz Arden, etc?
I LOVE BURTS BEES OMG! they're so awesome so yes it can be
depends, are you allergic to bees? Lots and lots of people are and real bees wax has the same affect as a bee sting. Personally I don't think any one brand is better than the other. It is what you prefer and cost means nothing!
yes cuz they use REAL beeswax. I hate makeup, but burt's bees is awsome. just wearing it a day cures my chapped lips. i also like the peppermintish smell to it.
';That was the dumbest question I had ever seen until the additional details, and then it was really funny. Of course not. The first part, at least, is ridiculous.';
I don't really care for the makeup, but I like the avocado butter hair product.
Well, a few points:





- Mainstream brands like Maybelline conduct all sorts of horrific tests on rabbits and other animals -- putting chemicals in their eyes, etc. Burts doesn't.





- Despite this, their products have all sorts of nasty chemicals in their products. My rule of thumb is if I can't pronouce the ingredients, then I don't want it on/in my body. Do you want to put that kind of stuff on sensitive tissues like your eyes and lips? I sure don't.





I personally don't wear much makeup, but I have some Burts stuff and I love it. It's cruelty free, all natural, and supports a small buisness rather than a huge corporation. And it tastes and smells good.
it is a matter of personal opinion. Some dermatologist do not recommend burts because it has a lot of wax in it which can clog pores.
Well from what I know Burt's Bees is more natural. Its made with natural ingredients. Offers preservative-free soaps, lotions, hair care products, cosmetics, lip balm, and more. Unless your allergic to bee's, i think they use bee pollen in there products too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing