Monday, November 30, 2009

How effective is clinique?

evryone talks about how good it is for your skin


is it?


does it clear acne?


are there any other similar products youd recommende in getting rid of acne?How effective is clinique?
The 3 step system? Well everyone's skin is different, but for me, I'm acne-prone so I wanted to try it, and the toner messed up my skin so bad 'cause it has alcohol (never put anything with alcohol on your skin) and my acne got worse, but the face wash and moisturizer are nice. I think it's good, other than the toners with alcohol. But the wash and moisturizer won't really help your acne.


Clinique also has a new 3 step system especially for acne so you could try that (just make sure the toner doesn't have any kind of alcohol in it!).


I use the Proactiv system witohut the toner ('cause, again, it dries out my skin), but the wash and lotion are nice, so yea).


And my skin is SO nice now. I love it!


Everyone's skin is different though so I can't say exactly what would be right for you. If your acne's REALLY bad, I recommend seeing a dermatologist.How effective is clinique?
I have been using the three step now for about 2 months. My skin was not bad at all before I started using it......now I am having the worst acne breakouts. My face breaks out with pimples constantly. I would not recommend this product to anyone. I am going back to the simple ';Oil of Olay'; which is 5 times cheaper and 100 times better because I rarely had a breakout with ';Oil of Olay';, I just wanted to try something different...so I made a mistake by getting Clinique 3 step.
Clinique is RUBBISH! Do not use it on your skin! I used the stupid three step system- it made my skin worse. The toner really stings- so much so that it made my eyes water. Their moisturizers are really horrible too, they're really greasy (even the oil free ones) and take ages to sink into your skin. If you have acne go to your Dr and get some medication. I have really sensitive skin and the only stuff I can use that doesn't bring it up is Elemis. It's a brilliant brand, I highly recommend it. The SOS Emergency cream is great for getting rid of spots. Avoid Clinique like the plague!!
I was a Clinique rep for a year - I don't recommend it. I have combination skin, and didn't have much issue with acne, but my skin didn't feel good.





My sister had an acne issue for a few years - she tried Proactiv and it really helps her.





When I moved from New Hampshire to Atlanta, my skin didn't adjust well. I tried Origins (at major dept stores) and my skin improved greatly. Once I adjusted to the climate and was established at work, I switched to mild cleansing products (ie, cheaper stuff at drugstore). You should try either Proactive or Origins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing