Monday, November 30, 2009

Which is the best brand of mascara? Covergirl, L'Oreal, or Clinique?

I want to lengthen and add volume to my lashes.





Covergirl Lash Blast ($12)





OR





L'Oreal Telescopic ($13)





OR





Clinique High Impact ($15)





Thanks :)Which is the best brand of mascara? Covergirl, L'Oreal, or Clinique?
Just like I said before...using the other two is animal cruelty. Use the clinique, it's better for your skin and innocent animals.Which is the best brand of mascara? Covergirl, L'Oreal, or Clinique?
Covergirl Lash Blast
i didn't really like telescopic but i LOOOVE covergirl lash blast and i normally always use waterproof mascaras but it was really difficult for me to remove it..


i haven't tried the clinique mascara but i heard its really good.


:)
COVERGIRL LASH BLAST (NOT THE WATERPROOF THOUGH)
Go with Clinique, I personally use MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing