Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone use the Clinique Acne Solutions? Does it work well?

I don't know about that, but I know a great solution:)





I have horrible skin, and I read somewhere that vinager helps. The book I read said to soak a rag in vinager in the shower and to wash your face, back, and chest with it, then rinse off.





I've had GREAT results. Also, several of the models I represent have tried it too with the same results.





All of us had tried other stuff - expensive RX cremes, pills, otc stuff...My creme was almost $250 a month, and one of the girls was on a pill that she HAD to take birth control with. We tried the vinager thing, and noticed better skin in 3 days - even at ';that time'; of the month.and a gallon of it is only like $2, lol.





Plus, the smell goes away immediately, and you're not putting a bunch of chemicals and toxins on your skin or in the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing