Monday, November 30, 2009

Is clinique good for sensitve skin?

i have dry, sensitive, rash prone skin...looking for a new foundationIs clinique good for sensitve skin?
I'm not sure, since I use another brand for foundation. I'm sure that you'll love the press powder and blush, I have those from Clinique.Is clinique good for sensitve skin?
chanel would work really well for your skin conditions.
';Physicians Formula Make-up'; is the best we've tried and have used for years.
Yes, it is. I have very sensitive skin and I always use Clinique foundations.
I am a die hard MAC user who recently converted to CLINIQUE and I LOVE IT. I was very surprised by a) the coverage and b) how good my skin looks! I have very oily skin and it's very prone to acne. I use the Almost Powder Foundation compact and I absolutely love it. So my recommendation is GO FOR IT :-)
  • bridge loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing