Monday, November 30, 2009

LANCOME or CLINIQUE eye makeup remover?

which one works best?LANCOME or CLINIQUE eye makeup remover?
Clinique at least for meLANCOME or CLINIQUE eye makeup remover?
I don't like either, and I've tried them all.


Maybelline is BY FAR the BEST~
Lancome
Clinique is good
I prefer Clinique. Lancome stings my eyes a bit.
personally i like the mary kay stuff but between those two i liked the clinique best
I like Lancome. I also really like Alway eye makeup remover for sensitive eyes. Its a little oily but it removes ALL eye makeup.
actually, the cheapest thing you can use is baby oil and great for keeping away lines and wrinkles
I like the Clinique better myself...
clinique! it leaves ur skin sooo much softer and beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing