Monday, November 30, 2009

Clinique or oil of olay? Which is better?

Which anti-aging products shows the most results? Oil of Olay or Clinique? I know Oil of Olay is more affordable and can be gotten more places, but I was wondering if Cliniques results were worth the difference in price....Clinique or oil of olay? Which is better?
Clinique always!Clinique or oil of olay? Which is better?
No, Clinique is not worth the money. There is nothing special about it.





A line that is well worth the money is Murad. My clients love it and we have see miraculous results from these products. Another line that is good it Exuviance. This is the company that created the polyhydroxies that help exfoliate. Avon's Anew uses the same technology as Exuviance.
oil of olay, totally!
oil of olay is better among the two.


but i will advice u to buy products from the body shop


they have very good anti aging products. no one can beat them
i think it was in consumer reports or something similar, and oil of olay tested better than clinique and the more expensive brand. i switched from lancome to oil of olay and i like it. its light and doesnt feel greasy.
Oil of Olay all the way!


- Smells GRRRREAT!


- Helps dry skin


- You can mix it in with foundation, to smooth


- I use it everyday, and I love it to bits!
If I hadn't gotten hooked on Mary Kay, I would be a Clinique girl! I was, in fact, before I discovered MK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing