Monday, November 30, 2009

Hello..please can anyone tell me if clinique skin care products are good.Or what other brands you can advice?

Yes, I use them. The foundation is good and feels light with no breakouts. Actually it is called Clinique 'almost make- up' and it is a lotion with some color, but lighter then foundation. I havn't tried the face scrubs and lotion yet, but I own some.Hello..please can anyone tell me if clinique skin care products are good.Or what other brands you can advice?
I personally am a huge fan of clinique skin care products. I would suggest it to anyone. It really, really works.Hello..please can anyone tell me if clinique skin care products are good.Or what other brands you can advice?
depend what type of yr skin! its work for us but may not works for yr skin type! my sugg before u buy any skin product, first knowing what type of yr skin
I havent tried it but I do like ambi, and olay, its also good to go natural with shea butter, or cocoa butter
yes they're good as long as you use it in moderation.
clinique is good.


I got two suggestions:


Younger ladies: Bare Naturale


Middle aged: Instant age Rewind


cream foundation
Clinique is awesome.


I would consider trying it.


The 3-step process is very good!
They are excellent. If you are mid twenties or younger you really can get away with only a few things such as a cleanser, toner and moisturizer. Sunblock in summer :) Best of luck.
  • bridge loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    car financing