Sunday, November 29, 2009

Clinique, mederma, neutrogena, or olay? ?

I have acne scars on my forehead and chin and i was wondering which product would give me the best results; Clinique, mederma, neutrogena, or olay?


And price does not matter. I just want to know which one's the best.


Thanks!Clinique, mederma, neutrogena, or olay? ?
First of all,Neutrogena and Olay does not really work when it comes to acne scars.For this,I would recommend you to try Clinique or Mederma for your acne scars.I would recommend you to try Clinque Turnaround Visible Skin Renewal since this serum genltly exfoliates dead skin cells and will fade acne scars in 4 weeks.Plus,to get more effective results,I would recommend you to get Clinique 3 Steps Skincare Regime and combine it with the Clinique's serum.





About Mederma,it depends on the scars you're having.If it's a new one,it will take 2 months for it to heal and if it's an old scar,it will take 3 months.So,it depends on you whether tyou want to opt for Mederma or Clinique.Actually,I've tried Clinique and Mederma so I personally,would recommend Clinique since it works for my skin.Good luck and great skin wishes.Hope I helped(:Clinique, mederma, neutrogena, or olay? ?
Neurogena and olay have good clenasers and moisturisers but I dont think there is something good for scars.


Mederma is best for scar-removal. Again, clinique has good skin care products. Get some to maintain good skin.
aloe vera gel is good for scarring. vitamin e oil too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing