Monday, November 30, 2009

Proactiv, Clinique 3-Step System, AcneFree, or Other?

Which one is the best for getting rid of acne and making skin healthy?Proactiv, Clinique 3-Step System, AcneFree, or Other?
i would honestly just develope your own system.


proactive didnt work for me at all my acne got worse because the scrub is very exfoliating.


but what i did is i got a face wash with salic acid instead of benzol peroxide which is better for healin acne. and i got a small tube of spot treatment i like the clean and clear gel it is a silver tube with a purple cap. and i use a toner at night and during the day and if your skin is dry use an oil free moisterizer before you goto bed and when you get ready in the morning.





if you need any more help feel free to ask :]Proactiv, Clinique 3-Step System, AcneFree, or Other?
personally after lots of experince with various skin clensers and systems, i really love the clinique 3-step system. I don't have acne and never did however my skin is very oily in some spots and dry in others. My chin and my nose are naturally very oily, this always caused me to get blackheads on them. So i tried Proactive thinking that it would work on my skin even though i didn't necessarily have the conventional acne problem. Proactive was to harsh on my skin, it made me all red and my skin started flaking off. I had to stop and i did, and as soon as i did my skin returned to that same oily/dry state. I had enough of trying to find something after going through like a million drug store brand products. I went to sophora, and i asked a consultant what she thought and she said because i had large pores and oily/dry skin my best bet would be the clinique 3 step system. As soon as i started using it my blackheads started dissapearing, my pores looked invisible and my skin had a nice balance between oily and dry. My skin still looks great and i've been using this product now for like 2 months.
None of those. They all contain harsh irritating chemicals. Definitely you want something natural. Because it wont irritate your skin and because it is made for your skin. use tea tree oil for spot treatment or aloe vera
I use ProActiv and I love it. I have used probably hundreds of drug store products and professional spa products as well. I believe from my own experience that ProActiv worked the best for me!
Proactiv made my skin worse, %26amp; I tried it for 1 month. Clinique worked well. I've never tried AcneFree.
Proactiv works well for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing